Loft & Field Membership Only
If you sign up for any local Loft & Field classes, you will automatically be given a membership and receive all of the included benefits. If your family wants to enjoy membership benefits without taking any local classes, you can purchase the membership only.
Memberships last from the date of purchase to June 15th, 2022. This gives you the following perks:
- Library Membership – Your family can check out books from our Living Books Library. See the Library section for more details.
- For the Children’s Sake Study – In order to understand and support our philosophy of education at Loft & Field, we encourage all parents to read “For the Children’s Sake” by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay. We will host an optional discussion group to help process the book and answer any questions you have. You can attend our discussion group in-person or via Zoom.
- The Early Years, Preschool Parent Support Group – Parents of Seeds students are invited to study “The Early Years: A Charlotte Mason Preschool Handbook” by Karen Smith & Sonya Shafer. We will meet for 30 minutes while the Seeds are in class on Seed AM days. We will offer this same study in the Fall and in the Spring.
- Parent Support Luncheon – The aim of this group is to treat homeschooling like a profession and to provide support for one another. Our agenda will be topical teaching (30 min.), Q&A on the given topic (30 min.), personalized guidance and support (30 minutes), social time (30 minutes). Bring a bag lunch, some childcare is available (donations for our teens are appreciated!). You can attend in-person or via Zoom.
- Members Only Facebook Group – If you are on Facebook, we have a members-only group for parents to share resources, socialize, ask questions, and offer support to one another.
- Option for Consults – If you need more support, such as help with your overall homeschool planning or solving specific learning challenges, you can schedule a one-on-one consultation with one of our staff members. These sessions have an additional fee.
- Newsletters – We spend extra time to provide encouraging newsletters to help you persevere in your homeschooling journey.
- Earlybird Event Registration – When we host events, we give our members an early window of time to sign up before we open it up to the general public.